Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was tagged...

I was tagged by Jayme, things in eights....
My Favorite Foods:
1. Brownies
2. Pasta and Chicken
3. Tiny Spicy Chicken
4. My Mom's Turtles
5. Trout/Salmon
6. Parmesan Chicken
7. Almost all Mexican
8. Grandma Ralphs' Stuffing

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chili's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. El Sol
5. Red Lobster
6. Training Table
7. Applebees
8. Sir Scotts Oasis

Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Organized my pantry
3. Did Laundry
4. Read my book
5. Took Landry and Carson to McDonald's
6. Made a Halloween package for Bubba (Bought candy and put it in a box)
7. Cleaned my kitchen sink
8. Sleep

My Favorite Stores
1. Target
2. Kohls
3. Tai Pan
4. Sugar n' Spice
5. Hobby Lobby
6. Terry's Village (Online)
7. Mervyns
8. Wal-Mart - Just Kidding, although I do spend too much time there!

Things I Look Forward Too
1. Christmas
2. Winter being over - Seriously, can't wait and it just started getting cold!
3. Planting flowers
4. Planting a garden
5. Marshal coming home from his mission
6. Landry learning to tie her own shoes
7. Being with family over the holidays
8. Naps on Sundays!

Now I tag
Dixie
Christine
Mindy
Rachel
Andrea

1 comment:

A & C Hickson said...

hey we are going home again for Thanksgiving. Are you going to be around during the turkey holiday? I am going to try to bring some country into my city kids lives! We'll be there for a week!