Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween

I know Halloween has been over for 2 weeks now - I'm a little slow. Better late than never right? We had a fun Halloween this year. Since Thanksgiving last year, when we went to see the movie Enchanted, Landry has wanted to be Giselle for Halloween. She LOVES Giselle and the Enchanted movie. When people would ask her what she was going to be and she would say Giselle they would then look at me and say "Who?" One dear friend even thought she was talking about the super model! Anyway, by the time I got around to looking for the costume my only choices were the Disney web site which was selling it for $89 or ebay for $150. I love Landry dearly but I was not spending that much on a costume. So her very sweet and kind Grandma Hunter made her costume for her. It turned out so great and she just loved it. I didn't even dare try - she would have looked like an orphan if I had tried to put it together.

Landry got to Trick or Treat twice - once during the day with her friends Maizy and Tommi at the mall and then that night with Carson and Nicholas around the neighborhood. That night after they were done we had a few friends/neighbors over for soup. It was so fun to have everyone here. All in all it was a fun holiday.





No comments: