
Tonight for Family Home Evening we talked about the first Thanksgiving and all the things we have to be thankful for. Afterward we made a Thankful Tree and on the leaves we wrote down things we are thankful for. (I totally stole this idea from Alison - thank you!) It was really fun and Landry loved it. It was a good lesson for me too. We had about 40 leaves and even after we had written on all of them I still had so many more things I wanted to write down. I am very fortunate and am grateful for all that I have been blessed with.
7 comments:
I love it! Your tree turned out great. I'm so glad you made one. Isn't it fun to think of our blessings? Landry and Jeff look so cute in that picture together. And Landry's costume is beautiful! How nice to have a wonderful grandma that sews! Lexi would be jealous to see her beautiful dress. Sounds like a fun Halloween! I want to know what soup you made, you're such a great cook!
I love this idea. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to steal it!
I see that Jeff was thankful for D'oh, love that!
That is a way cute idea. I needed a FHE for this week, so thanks!
Post a Comment