Landry and Jeff at Big Sky
On Friday we drove up to Big Sky and Billings. I'm not a skier but I was wishing I was when we were at Big Sky. It was so beautiful. The real reason we drove 9o miles to Billings was to go another 10 miles to a town called Manhattan and eat at Sir Scotts Oasis. Insane? - probably, but the food there is so good. We wanted to take my in-laws there to try it out. Yea, our waitress was also the hostess/cashier and she was wearing camo and it took almost 40 minutes for us to get our food but it was so worth it! Jeff and I had been there a few times before and I always forget how good it is and was starting to wonder if it was really worth the trip - It was.
The next day the guys went fishing and the girls just hung out at the cabin - it was a great lazy day, lots of reading and playing games with Landry.Can you tell the sun was in her eyes?
On Sunday we started heading home. We stopped in Rexburg to see the Temple and then went to Rockland to celebrate another Birthday - this time it was for Mathew. (Fortunately the Cowboys game was already over by the time we got there - what a disaster!) Anyway it was over way to soon and it was back to work/school again on Monday. Landry was the only one who was happy to come home, she didn't want to miss any more school.
No comments:
Post a Comment