
We went to an 80's party this weekend, it was so fun to see everyone and their costumes. The guys were the best - 4 of them had mullets. What does that say about the 80's? We put a side ponytail in Landry's hair and she thought that was hilarious. I was worried about my own hair. I wasn't sure I would remember how to get it that big and puffy but as it turns out it's just like riding a bike - you never forget. Although I had to wash it that night just to get all the product out - I can't beleive I used to put that much junk in my hair! Jeff was rockin' his Bon Jovi muscle shirt. Sadly he's the proud owner of it - we didn't get it at a thrift store or anything. It's an original!
1 comment:
I don't think I've ever seen that side of Jeff. Although I would have to be around him for longer than 10 minutes to get to know him. Wish we lived closer! Where is your picture?
Post a Comment