
Landry and Carson have been friends from the very beginning. Carson is about a month older than her. I told her once that they probably knew each other in Heaven and she said, 'Mom, we were probably Best Friends in Heaven just like we are now.' Last week
Landry came and asked if she could invite Carson over for lunch. Since it was about 45 minutes before school I told her we would go this week and we could go to McDonald's. (ick) She was thrilled, she bugged me for the next 24 hours straight to go over to Carson's house so she could ask him. They are both currently only children and it has been considered that we

should just raise them together as brother and sister but then that would be weird when they decide to get married! :o) He is so protective of Landry - He always says 'I'm just lookin' out for Lan.' It cracks me up. I also love listening to their conversations - they are so funny and come up with the craziest things. For example, one of their favorite things to do at my house it play Rock Star....
Carson: Landry stop singing that song - I'm sick of it.
Landry: No
Carson: If you don't stop singing it I won't play the guitar anymore
Landry: Fine - Then I quit the band (as she throws down her microphone and walks off, it was very Guns-N-Roses!)
2 minutes later they are back to rocking out - that's the great thing about kids, they never stay mad.
My other favorite was a while back and we were in a grocery store and they were sitting in the cart together while Jayme and I contemplated our 72 hour kit purchases...
Carson: So Landry are you going to marry me or what?
Landry: Ummm... YES!
Carson: What about that other boy?
Landry: Well, I decided that I'll marry you.
We love Cars and are so glad they were best friends in Heaven and still are!
2 comments:
We have the cutest kids ever born, I know it!! I just love that they are buds, makes me tear up.
That is SOO cute! I love it!
Post a Comment