Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dork Alert!

I grew up in a very small town in Idaho. I love my home town, Rockland was a great place to be raised and I am very proud of where I come from. However, whenever I tell people where I am from I get "Where?" Always! If I ever meet someone who knows where it is I'm shocked but they are my instant friend. Along with nobody ever knowing where it is you don't usually see it on a map. So when McKay and I were flying home from Vegas we had the seats that had the cute little screens on the seats in front of us. Well when we were getting ready to land I flipped the screen to the map and guess what was on there? ROCKLAND! I know I'm a dork but I was so excited. So I made McKay take a picture, he had a little trouble as you can see but we finally got it. The girl sitting in the seat next to us probably thought I had lost my ever lovin' mind. I actually think McKay thought this too, but he was too kind to tell his big sister. (This is also for my Albion girls - Andi and Mind - you know what I'm talkin' about! Your on the map too.)










2 comments:

David and Shayla said...

That is pretty funny. I love the pictures of ice skating and fingernails. You are such a fun mom!

Kendee said...

So on the news the other day they showed rockland on the radar map (for being some unhumanly cold temperature or something), and i totally thought of you! ha ha!!