
Jeff has gotten Landry into Hot Wheels. They build ramps and little cities and have a great time together. Landry was getting quite a collection of cars. Then last week Jeff found among his stuff in the garage all these boxes of Hot Wheels from when he was a kid. Yes, my husband is a pack rat and usually it annoys the heck out me. However, this time it was hilarious to watch him and Landry play with them and listen to him talk about each one. I can't believe that he remembers who gave them to him or where he was when his mom bought them for him. There were seriously over 100 cars and they each had a place in their container. There were cars, airplanes, buses, ambulances, police cars. the whole bit. So when I say they build little cities I'm not kidding - the Army base, the Hospital, the Police Station, the Airport, etc. Landry loves it. Jeff is such a great dad. He is just like a kid himself and he always plays with Landry. She LOVES her dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment