Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holiday Break

It was so fun to have Landry home for 2 weeks during the Christmas/New Year break from school. Warning: This is more of a journal entry and could be quite boring. I just wanted to write down some of the fun things we did.

We made a snowman family. Dad is a baseball player - of course. Landry is a princess - of course. Mom is a baker - WHAT? I knew I wasn't fooling anyone. Landry wanted me to be a witch and that actually would have been more believable. But we had all of the stuff for the baker so that is what we went with. By the time we got done it was dark and by the time we took the picture the next day the faces were somewhat deformed - missing eyes and teeth!

We went Ice Skating. Landry had never been before and I hadn't been in ages. Unfortunately Jeff couldn't go with us because he was sick. We went with some friends and had a great time. We rented the little walker so she could have something to hold onto other than mom. It didn't take long for her to get the hang of it and we can't wait to go again.
We played 'Salon' Landry loves to do this. I get to paint her toes and fingernails and then she gets to do mine. She got some very bright pink nail polish from Santa. I think he underestimated the brightness! She is getting the hang of it on the toes but had a little trouble with the nails - Aren't they fabulous?

No comments: