I've been really slacking on the blogging as of late. So here is just a quick update of what we've been up to.
Landry went to the Aggie Mini Cheer and Dance camp. She loved it. She got to perform at half time of an Aggie game. I wasn't sure she would do it. She thought it was great. Thank heavens Dad was on the floor taking photos of the game and was able to get pictures. I was up way too high. I was glad I put a big white ponytail in her hair or I wouldn't have been able to pick her out of the masses.

We got to go to an Aggie game WITH Jeff! He is usually taking photos so this was really fun. We went with Wade and Jayme and the kids. It was so fun to have our hubbys around - although we didn't get our usual chatting done!

We got to go see Paityn in her dance recital. What a cutie! Landry thought it was great to sit and watch all the dances. We were able to spend the entire weekend at my parents which is always lots of fun.

Valentines Day was an event at our house. Landry was so excited this year. She just couldn't wait. She was extra excited because she was spotlighted at school the same day as their Valentines party. She was on cloud 9. On the actual day we had pink heart shaped pancakes while watching cartoons - Moms favorite! - and then that night had a heart shaped pizza. Landry got prizes from Mom and Dad and both grandparents! So Spoiled - but we love her lots!!!

4 comments:
So cute! I love Landry cheering with her cute ponytail! How nice to have Jeff be able to take pictures on the floor. Sounds like you've been staying busy and having fun!
I love my little Lando. She is too sweet, so glad she will be my daughter in law some day.
You are such a great mom! Way to go. All my kids got was a helium balloon next to their bed when they woke up! ps. Nobody wants to see pic's of a 36 year old birthday
Megan, I just read your comment on my blog and I had to chuckle. Okay so being the big dork that I am, I did not even know who Jennifer Connely was, so I had to look her up. Your way too kind friend. Landry looks adorable in her USU gear. Looks like she really made a haul on Valentines day. What fun!
Post a Comment