Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa

A couple weeks ago we celebrated Grandpa Hunter's 75th Birthday. It was so fun to be able to spend the weekend with them and to celebrate this milestone with Grandpa. We love him so much and are so grateful for all he has done for our family. I am personally thankful to him for raising a wonderful son who turned out to be such a great husband and dad. I also think he is the kindest, most generous person I have ever met. When I tell people you will never meet a nicer man than Dave - I mean it! I hope that someday, if I'm lucky, I'll be that kind of a person. Thank you for being such a great example to our family, for being a great father-in-law and a wonderful Grandpa. We Love You!

Landry with Grandpa and Grandma


Grandpa teaching Landry to play the piano

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

3 comments:

Kendee said...

You're right! Grandpa is pretty much one of the most awesome people EVER! haha and SOOO much fun!

Alison said...

What a great tribute! He sounds like he must be a wonderful person.

Hepworth Family said...

He's always been an amazing Grandpa for all of us kids on the Wilding side! We have loved every minute with him.