It has been 2 months since I posted last. I actually have a really good reason. My computer crashed and I had a temporary one for a few weeks until my new one came in. I lost everything on the old one - all of my pictures. I'm so glad that just a few weeks before I had downloaded all of them onto a disc. Talk about cutting it close, I would have lost all of them and been absolutely sick. Anyway, I didn't want to save any pictures on the temporary machine and heaven forbid I blog without photos! As you can see I'm finally up and running again.
I was just going to start fresh but because I print my posts and save them - this is as close to a Journal as I'm going to get - I decided to go back and post some of the more interesting things that have happened since August 4th. It's been a wild few weeks!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment