Yesterday Jeff bought some toothpaste and it was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be put away. Landry climbed up onto the barstool and picked up the toothpaste and asked, 'Mom, is this Colgate Total?' I said that it wasn't, it was Crest by the way, and she replied, 'Dad should really use Colgate Total. It protects your teeth for 12 hours, day and night!' I busted up laughing. Could we be watching just a little too much TV? Thursday, February 7, 2008
Too Much TV???
Yesterday Jeff bought some toothpaste and it was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be put away. Landry climbed up onto the barstool and picked up the toothpaste and asked, 'Mom, is this Colgate Total?' I said that it wasn't, it was Crest by the way, and she replied, 'Dad should really use Colgate Total. It protects your teeth for 12 hours, day and night!' I busted up laughing. Could we be watching just a little too much TV?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds so much like Madelyn- when she was barely 4 years old and we pulled into Home Depot and she said, "MOM!! Home Depot. You can do it, we can help!" or when we lived in the motel for almost 3 months, and she kept telling everyone that "Playhouse Disney is always there for you..." I thought too much tv and we need to be at church more than just once a week! Landry is too cute and would fit right in at our house!
Maeg,
I was so happy to hear from you yesterday. I have been thinking a lot about you too! Especially when I drive through Logan. The guilty conscious sets in. I probably wouldn't have been able to find you anyway since you moved. Love the blog. Hope to see you soon!
That is hilarious! I'm so glad other moms let their kids watch TV too. Sometimes I feel so guilty. I love that she could quote the commercial, that just cracks me up! She is so cute, and sounds like a lot of fun - just like her mom!
Post a Comment