I know that this has been the focus of almost all of my blogs so far so I hate to even say it but we still don't have a penny. I can't beleive it. We met with another doctor this week and were very relieved when he told us that he didn't want to do surgery. He said even though it is taking forever it's still moving. He told us to wait another 2 weeks. Now we just hope that it will be all over by then! We're keeping our fingers crossed.
On a different note all together, have any of you or your kids read the Junie B. Jones books? A family member gave Landry a set for Christmas and she LOVES them. I wasn't sure if it would hold her interest since they don't have too many pictures, but she thinks they are great. I enjoy reading them too, they make me laugh because they are almost too true. It became part of our nightly routine to read a couple of chapters. We just finished the set she got and have ordered another set from Scholastic Books. Landry can hardly wait for them to get here.
2 comments:
Junie B. is our HERO!! And I make a pretty good Junie B. if I do say so myself! We love the books (own 17 at Madelyn's last count) and like you, we spend much of our reading time laughing outloud at her behavior, language, and theories! She is a riot!
Abe would run a pretty close second though...good luck with that one.
Good luck with the penny thing! I can't believe it's still in there! When my kids have put coins in their mouth the last couple weeks (my dear little Porter) I tell him about Landry and how it is still inside her and he hurries and spits it out. I'm so glad they don't have to do surgery!
And thanks for the book recommendation. I'll have to try those with my kids. They sound fun!
Post a Comment