
Our little Landry is a girlie girl through and through. She just LOVES to play dress-up, paint her nails, go to dance and thinks that the Disney Princesses are the greatest things ever. All she wanted for Christmas was a Princess Talking Vanity. To top things off a while back she was playing with one of her friends and discovered dress up make-up. That was all she could talk about or think about. You would catch her daydreaming and ask her what

she was thinking about....make-up. She was already talking about writing to Santa so she could get it NEXT year for Christmas. This is when as a parent you think; Okay, she's going to have to wait. It was just Christmas. Then there is the flip side of the coin, If I don't buy it now it's 10 more months of listening to her talk about it. I caved...she got her own make-up for Valentines day. Poor Jeff - I'm pretty sure he's thinking that if this is how she is at 4 what the heck is she going to be like at 14! The only thing that keeps me sane is that I used to love all that stuff too and I wasn't too bad at 14.....just don't ask my Dad!
Here are a few pictures of her in dress up heaven!

I have to say that Carson is a REALLY good friend. He is such a good sport, we were watching the Super Bowl together and Landry just wanted to play dress up with him. By the way, that isn't real lipstick. Just the plastic one that came with the Vanity.

Having a tea party with Giselle and Geniveve.

Who doesn't love a little purple lipstick, gobs of blush and yellow eye shadow?
1 comment:
Darling, darling, darling!!! She is for sure a true girl. I love that she was putting lipstick on her friend, he was a great sport! And gotta love the yellow eye-shadow and purple lipstick! Lexi would seriously love a makeup kit, she doesn't know they exist yet. She did get a little makeup table from her grandma (with plastic makeup) and fake nails. It was so funny to see her wearing those around the house. Landry is such a cutie! I love her poses in the last two photos! :)
Post a Comment