Today Jeff and Landry picked up a dozen and a half of donut holes. My little munchkin that doesn't eat more that 2-3 bites of anything ate FIFTEEN donut holes. (Please note that mom was not around). She was kind enough to share the other three with the ladies at Jeff's work. Unbelievably she didn't get sick and this is her showing of her "big" belly after eating them.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Megan, its amazing what happens when the mom isn't around, but that is a great picture. All your pictures are way cute. Your daughter looks like a crackup. I went through your blog, and I love the bows you do, give me more info if you get a second, I'm always looking for new ways to do all the heads of hair over here.
That cracks me up! Kids do the darndest things. I love that she won't eat much of anything else but managed to eat 15 donut-holes! And what a sweetheart to share the last 3. She is too cute!
I promise myself I'm going to only eat healthy and then in the grocery store as I'm going down the aisles I eat 1/2 package of cookies/do-nut-holes/etc! Ahhh! I tell the checker I opened them for my kids, which is partly true, because they always eat a few too!
Sure wish my belly looked like that after eating 15 donut holes!! She is the best.
Great blog babe! I miss you! I want to see some pics of you too Missy!!!! Keep writing, I'm loving it!
Post a Comment