Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What we've been up to...

As you can see it's been a few weeks since the last post. I've had good intentions but the weeks have just slipped by. So here is what we have been up to:

New Nightgowns:

Landry has always had the pants or short sets for PJ's but since she discovered that her cousin has a nightgown that she can 'twirl in' she decided that she must get some too. She picked out her baseball one because she knew that her dad would love it. She could hardly wait to put on her new PJ's and show her dad. After bathtime she got herself ready - do you love the matching socks?






Baby Animal Days:

Every Spring we have Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center in Logan. They have all kinds of baby animals that the kids can pet and hold. I have never taken Landry until this year. Growing up in Rockland I have taken it for granted that I've seen all of these things and it's not that big of deal to me. But Landry, as much as I hate to admit it, is a city girl. I didn't realize how much she would love all of that. It was really fun to see her and all the other kids holding the chicks, ducks and rabbits. She had a great time and can't wait to go back again next year.

















School Days:

This last week Landry was on Spring Break at her pre-school and you would have thought it was the worst thing possible. She couldn't wait to go back and see all her friends. Her new favorite thing to do at home is to play 'school'. She loves playing with dad the best, then with her stuffed animals and mom last - I must not be a good teacher! I'm glad that she loves it so much. When I told her that Kindergarten would be every day she jumped up and down she was so excited. I know I need to enjoy this now because I'm sure there will come a day when she's not that thrilled with school.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Landry looks in heaven with those animals! How cute! I wish we had something like that close to where we live. My kids are scared of animals because they're never around them. I love her new nightgowns! And I haven't gotten the mail for a few days, but I'm excited to get the invite for the bow party. I hope I can make it. I would LOVE to see you!