- My wonderful husband spoiling me on my Birthday
- Hearing Landry tell her dad that she loves him all the way up to Heaven, where Heavenly Father and Jesus live, and back
- Getting a manicure and pedicure - spoiling myself on my Birthday
- Landry telling me that she's going to have a Yard Sale because she has too much stuff - this of course was after I made her clean her room
- Hearing Landry yell 'Mommy' and come running when I walk through the door
- Tanning - I know it's bad for you but it sure felt good
- Landry in her fancy new dress up shoes and sunglasses
- Seeing some Tulips and Daffodils coming up - despite the cold weather
- Landry asking me if she can wear goggles when she get's baptized
- Great Friends and Family
- Reading a good book
- Landry begging me to tell her how old I am and says 'I promise I won't laugh if you tell me' and then when I do tell her she says 'WOW Mom - you are really old. I thought you were sixteen'
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Things that make me happy....
I can't believe that tomorrow it will be May and it snowed today. I have been trying to remind myself that there are many things to be thankful for even with this yucky weather. This week there have been several things that have made me happy and laugh. Here are just a few. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun! I love your list of happy things. I love that Landry wants to wear goggles when she's baptized!
I love the list. I guess there are a few things to be happy about a mist this crappy weather. Happy B-day I hope it was a great one.
The goggles are beautiful, I see no problem with her wearing them for her baptism:)
Post a Comment