
I just wanted to say thanks to my brothers Mathew and McKay. They have the unfortunate task of being the Handymen in our family. Therefore they are generally stuck with all my weird requests. Last year McKay built Landry a nice big toy box. It is big enough to hold most of her toys and then we can just shut the lid and not have toys scattered all over the place. After making Landry's he helped Mathew make one for Paityn. This year after Ashley and I started doing bows we found we needed a display. Mathew had the great misfortune of building that for us. It is great - it suits our needs perfectly. And most recently I asked McKay to build me

a garbage can cover. I don't have a good place in my kitchen for my garbage can and I refuse to have one of those small ones under the sink - I don't want to take out the garbage 3 times a day! I guess I'm lazy. I knew he didn't really want to do it but I requested it for my Birthday - because I knew he was too nice to tell me no! He and Mathew did it together and it is FABULOUS! I love it! It looks so nice and now you can't see or smell my stupid garbage can. Thanks very much you two - I'm sure I'll have another request soon!
2 comments:
Wow! Send your handy brothers my way. My handy husband doesn't have time to make things like that for me! They did a great job!!!
I want one! That is so cute! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment