
A couple weeks ago my good friend Dixie was in Utah visiting. I was so glad that she could come and stay with us - even if it was only for one night. Landry and her girls, Gracie and Delaney were instant friends. We took the girls to see a movie, did a little shopping and went out for dinner. The girls had so much fun playing together. Even after we put them to bed the slumber

party went on for another hour or so. Landry was so sad to see her new friends leave. It was great to be able to visit and catch up. I love that whenever we get to see each other, even if we haven't seen each other for a couple of years, we can always pick up right where we left off. I love ya Dix!
3 comments:
So fun to have friends visit! Landry looks like she had a great time with her new friends! It's so neat how kids can bond so fast and become best friends instantly.
We had a great time too Maeg. We will have to do it again. Next time it's your turn to come here. I promise it's not thaaaat far! you will have to wait until my new house is built though. Love ya!
Well said.
Post a Comment