
A couple weeks ago we went to Lagoon with my brother and sister-in-law and their daughter
Paityn. We had so much fun - especially the girls. We took the girls on almost all of the little kid rides and then we decided to go on the Tidal Wave. Even though Landry and
Paityn met the height requirement that was a really BAD idea. It scared Landry to death - she screamed the entire time. What on earth was I thinking? I felt like the worst mother getting off of that ride. She was bawling and I felt like everyone was staring at us

and shaking their heads in disgust! The rest of the day she didn't want to go on any ride that was too fast or went too high. I felt so bad. The good news is that there aren't very many kid rides that go fast or high so she did enjoy the rest of the day. After hours of rides we went to
Lagoona Beach. The girls thought that was great fun and even the parents were able to go down a few slides. We didn't leave until almost 9 o' clock that night. Needless to say everyone was tired. The next day we did a little shopping and then took Landry to see Space Chimps. I'm
embarrassed to even admit that! She loved it though. Jeff said you can certainly tell what phase of life we are in when everyone else is lining up to go see Batman and we were heading to see Space Chimps!
2 comments:
How fun the girls get to know each other! They are so adorable! I love the Dark Vader story and would've screamed had i woken up to that mask:)
I love the photos! Lagoon is a blast. Kids have so much fun and it's fun to be a parent and experience it with them. Too bad about the water ride! We went last summer and Lexi had the same sort of thing happen - she had a meltdown after the log ride because she got soaked. Every one was staring. Embarrassing because I had no control of the situation as she wailed on and on and on... Ahhh!
Post a Comment