Landry went to her buddy Carson's Star Wars birthday party the other day. I'm not sure she even knew who Darth Vader was before the party but she did by the time it was over. Although she kept calling him Dark Vader - oh well. I had to post these pictures because my friend Jayme came up with this stinkin' cute idea. She made all of the kids Darth Vader costumes! It was so cute - I would never have been able
to come up with something like that. She cut smocks out of black fabric, made them each a belt and then the light saber was a water noodle - Brilliant! I'm so bad at coming up with stuff like that. Landry wore her costume nonstop for the next week. She loved it because she could take off the mask and play Karate or put the mask on and be Dark Vader. In fact that was how I was awakened on Sunday morning - with a tap from the light saber and opening my eyes to Darth Vader 2 inches from my face!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE it! What a fun party. That's so funny she woke you up with her mask on. She makes a cute little 'Dark Vader'!
I need more pictures and updates!
Post a Comment