Sunday, July 13, 2008

Miniture Golf

A couple nights ago we took Landry Miniature Golfing. It was so much fun. I hadn't been in a long time. My golfing skills, miniature or not, are something to be desired! Jeff is a good golfer so Landry had a good teacher. She thought that was a great adventure and was really getting the hang of it. She's already planning her next game!







4 comments:

A & C Hickson said...

Landry is adorable! What a little Maegan! How fun to check out your blog. I added you as a link on my blog so we can stay in touch. Yes, I talk to Sarah every now and then to catch up on life. I will watch your blog!
Chris

Alison said...

That first picture of Landry is absolutely adorable! She is so cute. And the cute photos of she and Jeff! Sounds like you had a great time.

KARI: Follow Me on Twitter @karidrouin said...

Wow, she looks so much like you!!! It's GREAT!!!! I hope you're doing well!!! Not enough pics of you on this blog!

Dixie said...

Ok, girl. It's time for some new pic's. We had a blast at your house. Since I can't get you to return my calls with an address I guess this is your thank you note. I talked to my sister in law. It's couponsense.com. Let me know if you do it.

Love ya!