
We always go to Henry's Lake for opening fishing day. It always falls on the Memorial holiday weekend. However, this year it also happened to be Landry's preschool graduation. So we decided to delay our trip for a couple of weeks. We spent 3 days at the cabin and then drove through Yellowstone park and Grand Teton park and then stayed one night in Jackson Hole. We went fishing and Landry was pretty excited to use her new fishing pole. Here first 'catch' was a weed! One of the things I always look forward to when we go fishing is eating the fish. I was not a trout eating kind of gal when I first met Jeff but have changed my ways since then. Dave, my father in law, cooks the best fish! We love it! It was so much fun to spend time with Jeff and Landry and to have a few days to relax and rest.

A little bit of rest for everyone!
Old Faithful

I love the Grand Teton range. It always amazes me - I can't believe how beautiful it is.

We have to make our stop at Bubba's BBQ. This picture was taken in honor of Uncle Bubba (Marshal). Landry couldn't understand how we were going to eat at his restaurant if he was on him mission in Ohio - Hmmmm?

You have to have the standard picture in front of the antler arch in Jackson. Unfortunately so does everyone else - thus the reason those other people are in the picture too.
2 comments:
You are so lucky to live so close to the Tetons. I love them too! Always such good memories attached. Can't wait to see you!
Wow! What a great trip. Looks like you saw it all! Anytime you're in Jackson and need a pit stop you're welcome to stop in! I would LOVE to see you!!!
Post a Comment