We have been in the process of getting our yard put in. A couple weeks ago we had more dirt brought in and Landry discovered a new toy. She thought it was great fun to climb to the top and then slide back down. Then she convinced her Dad that he should play too. Of course Dad takes it to a whole new level. We had to get out the trucks, sand pails and shovels AND the snow sled - need I say more! It was a great new adventure. Now that it has stopped raining and we actually have had some sunshine, the ground was hard enough that we were able to have the dirt spread out. Landry was very disappointed to see her fun being destroyed. I keep telling her that grass will be SO much better!
LOVE the sledding idea! That is hilarious. Jeff looks like such a fun dad and Landry looks like she's having a blast! Why do kids so love dirt? What fun to be a kid!
And how exciting to be getting a yard. I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of green...
I haven't blogged for a while so I was so excited to see lots of posts!! That Landry has been a busy little one. We just got finished raking and raking and raking some more to plant our grass. You can now see green. Yahoooo!!
4 comments:
LOVE the sledding idea! That is hilarious. Jeff looks like such a fun dad and Landry looks like she's having a blast! Why do kids so love dirt? What fun to be a kid!
And how exciting to be getting a yard. I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of green...
I haven't blogged for a while so I was so excited to see lots of posts!! That Landry has been a busy little one.
We just got finished raking and raking and raking some more to plant our grass. You can now see green. Yahoooo!!
I love seeing you and Jeff in some of the pic's. Hope to see you soon. We are coming out in July ans wondered if we could come see you. Call me!
You are such a good Mom! Sand is one thing that I struggle letting the girls play in, its a mess! But it looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment