Last week landry had her dance recital. Both Grandmas and Grandpas came and so did her cousin Paityn. She looked so darn cute - if I do say so myself - and she did a great job too! Afterwards she got to have a slumber party with Paityn. I think she was more excited for that than the dance recital. I really appreciate my parents and in-laws making the trip to Logan. I'm sure there were other things that they would rather be doing - especially the Grandpas!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Tiny Dancer
Last week landry had her dance recital. Both Grandmas and Grandpas came and so did her cousin Paityn. She looked so darn cute - if I do say so myself - and she did a great job too! Afterwards she got to have a slumber party with Paityn. I think she was more excited for that than the dance recital. I really appreciate my parents and in-laws making the trip to Logan. I'm sure there were other things that they would rather be doing - especially the Grandpas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, how cute! I absolutely love the sepia picture of her! DARLING!!! And I love dance recitals. How fun to have a girl!
Post a Comment