Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Landry

Landry turned 6 this year and I can't believe it. What happened to my baby girl? She was so excited for her birthday party. It was an Ariel party - she's on a major Ariel kick right now. We had a blow up water slide and the kids had a great time. She was most excited about her party favors which were goldfish. I'm not sure how many of the mothers were thrilled with this idea but we did provide them with some fish food and the bowl! One of Landry's died a couple of days after but she still has one that is swimming strong. I'm pretty sure the guy at PetSmart wanted to beat me the morning I walked in and asked for fifteen bags of 2 goldfish each! My camera batteries died that day so I only got one picture of the birthday girl. Thank heavens Jeff is around to take care of the photography!
Happy Birthday Landry. We couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl than you! We love you.

No comments: