Jeff and I recently celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. I really can't believe it. Since we have a crazy couple of months - we celebrate our anniversary, my birthday, Mothers day, Jeff's birthday and Fathers day all within 3 months - we usually keep our anniversary pretty low key. Usually dinner and a movie. This year however our usual babysitter(s) were unavailable so it was dinner and a movie - Monsters vs. Aliens - with Landry. She thought it was great to celebrate with us!
Jeff bought me a dozen roses that were absolutely gorgeous. They lasted almost three whole weeks. They were a bright spot for me while it was snowing outside when it was supposed to be the beginning of Spring!
When I think back to the day we got married and all the time in between - fights and all - I would absolutely do it all over again. Jeff is such a great husband and father and I am so grateful that he is the man I married.
Happy Anniversary babe - I love you.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment