Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthdays and Mother's Day

I'm sad to say that we just celebrated my Dad's BDay that was actually several months ago. We always try and get together to celebrate all of our birthdays but sadly it sometimes takes awhile for all of us to get together. So over Mother's Day weekend we celebrated mine and my dad's birthdays and Mother's day. How sad is this - I didn't even get a picture of my dad! We were on the opposite side of the table! However, I just want to say that I am really grateful for my parents. I couldn't have asked for better parents. They have always taken care of and looked out for their kids and grandkids. I always know that they will be in my corner, no matter what, and that they love all of us unconditionally and wholeheartedly. I love you both - thank you for everything. Happy Birthday and Mother's Day.



Landry and Paityn 'dancing' for us

Half of my crazy family

No comments: